Perfect for lounging around and passing the day away. Ideal for show cages. Synthetic lamb's wool and fleece hammock has an animal pattern in two color choices (brown or black). Easy and quickly attaches to cage interiors with included spring clips.
- 21"L x 12.5"W
- Machine washable
- One hammock per order
- Includes spring clips
- Choose either black or brown animal print
Your cat’s favorite thing is sure to soon be this renewable catnip blanket! Soft, snuggly, machine washable and designed to be easily carried about, this “blankie” is enhanced throughout with 100% organically grown catnip and comes complete with your first catnip refill attached. Use the Velcro slot at the top of the blanket to add catnip as needed. Your cat will roll around and play with the blanket for hours. The blanket can also be utilized in your cat’s carrier to provide a calming atmosphere when travelling or going to the vet.
- One blankie per purchase
- Approx 14" x 18"
- Catnip refill included
- Machine wash and dry
- Discounts on multiples of 5, 10 or 20 blankets (pattern and color may vary on quantity orders)
- Quantity: 2 per pkg (2.59), 4 per pkg (3.99), 8 per pkg (7.55) or bulk 48 pieces 44.99
- Color: Varies (pink-purple/green)
- Catnip enhanced
- Rattles, too!
- Size: Approx. 2.5 inches w/out the tail
A $2 Teaser! This inexpensive teaser will provide your cat with some great interactive fun! It isn't as sturdy or durable as our other teasers, but it will certainly last for hours of supervised play! Numerous variations, colors and styles!
- 1 teaser per order
- Length varies from 12 - 18 inches (tip to tip)
- Color and style varies - feathers, fur, butterflies or ....
- Various tops from feathers to real fur to crackly plastic/Mylar
- Quantity discounts - 25 plus teasers only $1.90, 50 plus teasers only $1.75, 100 plus teasers only $1.29 (each)
Perfect short teaser wand for when you are walking your cat up to the show ring or when playing with small kittens! Sturdy acrylic wand total length is approximately 11 inches (including feathers)! Has a soft rattle sound to get the cat's attention, but not too loud to frighten small kittens or get the attention of every cat in the show hall!
- 1 teaser wand per order
- Colors vary
- Acrylic wand is approx imately 6 inches and total wand lengh is approximately 11 inches
- Natural colored feathers to prevent any possible color transfer to the cat from dyed feathers
- Order multiples for discounts: 3+ only $4.75 each, 10 plus only $4.25 each, 25 plus only $4.00 each, 50 plus only $3.75
Purr-fect for all of us Crazy Cat Ladies! Insulated - Stainless steel and acrylic - Great for at home, on the road - Take it to cat shows or on road trips!
- 15 ounce travel mug
- Stainless steel and acrylic
The mini hairy mouse is made of a fun, hairy material that your cat will love. Each mouse has catnip and a bell inside to get your cat's attention.
- Order in a 2 mouse pack (2.79) , 4 mice ($5.20), 8 mice (9.99) or 48 piece bulk (55.49)
- Color - Bright Green or Purple
- Each mouse is approximately 2 inches in length (without the tail - tail measures an additional 2 inches)
Lots of fun wrapped up in these great cat toys! Get an 8 or 6 piece set.
- 8(5.49) or 6(4.89) piece set
- color may vary and toys will vary slightly
Undoubtedly, the Glitter Ball will become one of your Bengal's favorite toys. Light weight and sparkly, perfect for retrieving! BUT, be forewarned- you WILL need more than one! Since this toy is so popular - if it gets misplaced, your Bengal will search for it and not be happy if it cannot find it!
Approximately 1- 1.5 inches (from glittery tip to glittery tip). Despite being lightweight, they are surprisingly durable!
- Color: Varies
- 4, 6, or 10 per order - you choose which size package: 4 - $2.99, 6 - $4.24, 10 - $6.99
- or order the 96 glittery balls container and SAVE! only $33.98!
Remember to discard toys that are well-used and worn. Supervision is always recommended for all pet toys. Choking hazard for small children.
This wonderful, sturdy canvas, drawstring bag is 14.5" high by 9.5" wide- That's a pretty good size!
It will hold a variety of items including your kitten's paperwork, food, toys, kitten book, etc-- whatever you decide to add! (items to fill the bag are not included).
Additionally, this item can be personalized with your cattery information (or whatever you choose up to three lines of text)!
Include your Cattery Name, Website URL, Email Addy and Phone Number (or three lines of text) AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Quantity Discounts, too!
- Choose Bengal World, Bengal Love or Mixed (mixed must order two or more to received mixed bags of each style)
Purchase multiple bags for quantity discounts:
- 11+ $6.00 each
- 31+ $5.50 each
- 51+ $5.00 each
This proven pheromone technology is perfect for calming cats in a specific area of the home during stressful situations such as thunderstorms or fireworks. It uses a pheromone that mimics the pheromone produced by mother cats to calm their young to reduce stress and anxiety. Makes your cat feel safe and secure in an enclosed area by emitting a continuous stream of calming pheromones in a pleasant lavender and chamomile fragrance.
Select from the following:
- Diffuser w/1.5 fl. oz (44ml) bottle (29.04)
- Diffuser Refill (15.90)
- Pheromone Calming Spray 1 oz (14.59)
Watch the Video:
Pheromone technology is proven to modify stress behavior such as: Inappropriate behaviors Excessive meowing Scratching The patented pheromone in the calming spray mimics a natural neonatal pheromone that reduces anxiety in a new or stressful environment. In scientific studies, this pheromone has been proven to modify both the behaviors and physiology brought on by stress. Clinical testing showed that the pheromone even reduced pets’ elevated heart rates when exposed to noises and activities that create anxiety. It is an excellent choice for temporary stressful situations such as trips to the veterinarian, groomer or new visitors. It helps make dogs and cats feel secure and safe at home and on-the-go.
Calming Spray Cat 1oz
Calming Collar Cat 3pack or single collar3 pack equals a 3 Month Supply Break-Away Collar
Calming DiffuserWatch the Video
Keep your favorite Bengal cat warm! This is the best way to provide up to 12 hours of safe, gentle warmth for your favorite feline. No electric wires or controls to worry about. The heat-retaining compound sealed inside the pad is non-toxic and environmentally friendly. 8 inch diameter. Comes with the pawprint fleece cover!
- Possible uses:
- ~ traveling to shows or the vet
- ~ comforting new pets
- ~Kittening and newborns
- ~ convalescing or elderly pets
- ~ arthritic animals
- ~ animals in transit/shipping
- ~ warmth and comfort
Power Rating [Watts] - Time in Microwave 500 - 8.5 minutes 550 - 8 minutes 600 - 8 minutes 650 - 7.5 minutes 700 - 7 minutes 750 - 6.5 minutes 800 - 6 minutes 850 - 6 minutes 900 - 5.5 minutes 950 - 5 minutes 1000 - 4.5 minutes
Howell Cat Owners Home Veterinary Handbook
Delbert G. Carlson DVM & James M. Giffin MD - Hardcover
From pediatrics to geriatrics, this lavishly praised book is one of the clearest and most comprehensive works on cat health ever written. Definitely a book you will want in your library! A classic bestseller- fully revised and updated!
Many veterinary treatments for cats were based on research conducted with dogs because it was wrongly assumed that cats were very similar.
- An index of signs and symptoms to help you find information fast
- Clearly written, step-by-step directions for handling common feline ailments and problems
- Hundreds of photos, drawings, and tables that illustrate what to look for and how to provide the best care for your cats
- Anatomical drawings and diagrams
- Genetics, geriatrics, drug sensitivities, raw diets, arthritis medications, dental disease, and more
- Information on supplements, nutraceuticals, and holistic treatments that have proven beneficial
- Interesting findings on cat behavior
Whether you have a kitten or a senior cat, this resource helps you quickly identify potential problems, take proper steps in emergency situations, better understand diagnoses and treatment options, and communicate more effectively with your veterinarian. This is the hands-on reference you'll trust again and again.
over 600 pages
All stainless steel - Dishwasher safe - easy to clean and perfect kennels, carriers and cat shows! 10 oz size will fit two kennel cups side by side on most carrier doors.
- 3 different sizes (10 oz, 20 oz, 30 oz)
- Comes with cup hanging hook
Your New Bengal Kitten
Everything you need to know:
Covering many of the most frequently asked questions that Bengal owners have. Complete with a place for your kitten's health record, microchipping, breeder and veterinarian information. Packed full of information and beautiful photos. For quantity discounts see More Details. Read the rest of this entry »
Additional Topics Covered include: General information on Bengal Kittens
- The Bengal Cat
- Should I Show My Bengal Cat
- How are Bengals Different From Other Spotted Cats
- Bengals Make the "PURR"fect Family Pets
- Helping Your New Kitten Adjust to a New Home
- Naming Your New Kitten
- Kitten Proofing, Poisonous Plants
- Selecting a Veterinarian, Feline Vaccinations
- The Importance of a Nutritionally Balanced Diet
- How to Read Cat Food Labels
- Premium Cat Food and Cost
- Trimming Your Cat's Claws
- Deterring Inappropriate Scratching
- Making an Informed Decision - Declawing
- The Cat Needs Medicating
- How to Pill a Cat - The No Nonsense Approach
- The Litter Box
- Can You Smell Failure?
- In or Out (indoors or outdoors)
- My Cat Needs a New Home
Also includes several wonderful discounts and offers from various product vendors!
Purchase multiple copies for quantity discounts:
- 12+ $5.95
- 26+ $5.75
- 50+ $5.25
- 100+ $4.75
Produced by Breeders for Breeders!
**Receiving Rave Reviews Internationally!
The Cat Breeder's Handbook second edition
The first edition of The Cat Breeder’s Handbook was such a success, it only made sense to come out with a second edition. FOR ALL BREEDS OF CATS!
So much has been written about keeping and breeding cats, but never before has there been such a wonderful compilation of information from veterinarians, experts in the field, breeders, breed registries and many others. This much needed second edition embraces a comprehensive approach to the topic of cat breeding.
The cat fancy benefits when breeders are equipped with the knowledge and fundamentals of responsible and reputable breeding. We believe this is one of the most complete books ever published on the subject. It covers a range of topics essential to successful and responsible cat breeding.
The book is fully illustrated in both color and black and white, and contains wonderful photographs of the many recognized breeds. Including a complete section of photographs from world renowned feline photographer Helmi Flick.
While the edition is directed at the cat breeder, any feline fancier could benefit from the valuable information included on the pages within. No feline fanciers’ library should be without a copy of The Cat Breeder’s Handbook - second edition. The easily understood information contained in this book is practical and applicable, as well as authoritative. The years of knowledge combined within the pages of The Cat Breeder’s Handbook, second edition are absolutely invaluable. A wonderful addition to any breeder's library!
This very complete handbook covers everything from selecting your breeding cats, costs involved in breeding, keeping a stud cat, prepartum, pregnancy, postpartum, raising the kittens, vaccinations, feeding, placing the kittens and so much more! A vendor listing of where to purchase products is included in this magnificent volume; where to get product catalogs, vendor websites and contact information! This list alone is a resource that is worth gold to any breeder and even any pet owner!
This book is sure to be one of your best guides! For new breeders and for breeders that are looking for a valuable source of information all in one place!
Fully illustrated with beautiful photographs! Special thanks to the world renowned Helmi Flick for her support and contributions, making this one of the most beautiful books on the market today! Lists at $48.95, so save here!!
What comes with your Subscription...
Every subscriber of Bengals Illustrated gets four issues annually of the award winning full color Bengals Illustrated Magazine.
Subscribers can choose the subscription type that best suits their needs - from Digital to CD to Print to a combination of types! All subscribers are eligible for the Subscribers Only Forum which offers special promotions, announcements and a way to connect with other Bengal Cat enthusiasts!
- Print $35
- CD $30
- DIGITAL $25
- PKG1 (Print and Digital) $45
- PKG2 (Print and CD) $55
- PKG3 (Print, CD and Digital) $65
- Print $50
- CD $38
- DIGITAL $25
- PKG1 (Print and Digital) $60
- PKG2 (Print and CD) $70
- PKG3 (Print, CD and Digital) $80
Perfect for breeder kitten kits, breed booths or for general educational information. Beautiful full color brochures - The Bengal Cat, Re-homing Guidelines and in the varied packet there are numerous other topics!
Like Foundation cats, Dental Health, Vaccinations, etc.
Packet of 10 high quality brochures per set.
The Bengal Cat: These brochures are packed with information on the Bengal breed with full color photos throughout. Includes a section on Bengals in Rescue, Looking for a Kitten? How to find the Purrfect Breeder!
Re-homing Guidelines: These brochures are packed with information on re-homing your cat. Help to educate owners on choices and options available when and if they find themselves in a situation where they have no choice but to re-home their cat. Packed with valuable information on keeping the breed safe.
High gloss finish produces absolutely stunning brilliant images and color. Some of the most beautiful cats in the breed are represented in these quality brochures! Complete with a placeholder to include your personal contact information.
** Bengals Illustrated Subscribers - these items are available as a FREE download to you in the SUBSCRIBERS area! Print them off of your own computer!